The quality objectives of the University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh (ULAB) are as follows:
- Develop and apply quality benchmarks and parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Gather feedback from students, alumni, employers, and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Disseminate information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organize institutional workshops, and seminars on quality-related themes, and promotion of quality document various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Document various programs/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Develop and maintain an institutional database for the purpose of maintaining and enhancing institutional quality
- Prepare the necessary reports as per guidelines and parameters of the various accreditation bodies.